Please note this position requires relocation to either Nunavut, Northwest Territories or Yukon.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Hotel Manager is responsible for the daily supervision of the Hotel through financial records and reporting, hiring and training of staff, payroll administration, day-to-day business communication, marketing and promotion and other duties as assigned.
•Demonstrated knowledge and experience in all aspects of hotel management;
• Knowledge of Marketing and Promotions;
• Proficient in application software – ideally Microsoft Office and POS;
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing;
• Solid understanding of co-operative principles and philosophies;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Ability to supervise and motivate staff members;